Sunday, February 5, 2017

A New Look for Scarabae and Player's Page


I've given the setting document for my Scarabae setting a much-needed facelift. The previous document's hodge-podge of pictures from various sources was looking too visually messy, and the number of embedded images was resulting in a pdf that was unwieldy in size. The new version of the setting document has a clean unified look thanks to the icons available from Game-icons.net, the file size is definitely in fighting shape, and I managed to find some space to add more setting information in the same page count. The redone setting document is here.


I also put together a document for playing in Scarabae that will be helpful for new players when I get the chance to run it as an online open-table game. That document is here.