Monday, April 3, 2017

A Visual Guide to Krevborna Characters

I was thinking of how I envision Krevborna as a setting, and what each 5e D&D class might look like in the setting. I've found female and male representations for more variety, and I've tried to find images that fit the multi-ethnic history of the setting. I also tried to get a range of images that hinted at a mix of medieval fantasy, early modern, and Eastern European-inspired touches--I knew there had to be a blend of plague doctor masks, tricornes, and ushanka.

Of course, the setting may look totally different in the players' heads, and that's fine. I ain't the boss of their heads.

Anyway.


Barbarian

Barbarian

Bard

Bard

Cleric

Cleric

Druid

Druid

Fighter

Fighter

Monk

Monk

Paladin

Paladin

Ranger

Ranger

Rogue

Rogue

Sorcerer

Sorcerer

Warlock

Warlock

Wizard

Wizard