Tenebrous Kate, my partner in the Bad Books for Bad People podcast and artist/publisher of the Morbid Fantasies book on Gothic fiction, will be there.
Becky Munich, who did the cover and chapter illustrations in Krevborna: A Gothic Blood Opera, published my stuff in the Occult Activity Books, and contributed to Morbid Fantasies, will be there.
Carisa Swenson, who contributed to Morbid Fantasies and made the pocket puffin I talked about here, will be there.
And they'll all be at one table. How could you miss that and still live with yourself?
Hey, here's some directions:
Where is Kearny Point?
· Kearny Point is located in South Kearny, New Jersey. Below are approximate distances and driving times to nearby transit centers and highway arteries:
o U.S. Route 1&9 direct access
o I-95 direct access / 0.4 miles Exit 15-E
o Journal Square PATH station 3 mi. / 10 min. An Uber Pool Ride from this point is typically from $5-9
o Newark Penn Station 3.8 mi. / 15 min. An Uber Pool Ride from this point is typically from $5-9
o Exchange Place PATH 4.6mi / 20 min. An Uber Pool Ride from this point is typically from $7-11 * You can also connect to NJ Transit #1 Bus from this PATH station stop*
o Holland Tunnel 4 mi. / 15-20 min.
o Newark Liberty Airport 6.4 mi./ 11 min.
· We are also served by the NJ Transit #1Bus – http://mybusnow.njtransit.com/bustime/wireless/html/selectdirection.jsp?route=1
See above link to schedules. This bus travels between Newark and Jersey City. Kearny is literally in the middle of these two cities and the #1 Bus stops on both Hackensack and Central Avenues (Central Avenue runs parallel to Hackensack Avenue – our building entrance is on Hackensack Ave)
These are the stops closest to our site:
* CENTRAL AVE + HACKENSACK AVE(574N)
* CENTRAL AVE + SOUTH HACKENSACK
* CENTRAL AVE + SOUTH HACKENSACK AVENUE