This supplement will be available as a pdf on DriveThru for something like $2, but when should I drop it? Save it for my birthday in late December? Hit people with it while they're hung over on January 1st? Bears thinking on. Let me know down below if you have a preference.
Anyway, here's the supplement's introduction:
No one really knows from whence the three sisters who call themselves the Hexbrides came. Their arrival was unheralded; no calamity shook the firmament as they entered the world, raised their clawed towers from the ashes of the dead, and let twisted forests grow to seclude their new domains. The three Hexbrides took root like an infection; when their foul presences were detected, it was already too late—the spiritual disease they embody had spread unchecked. What little is known about the Hexbrides must be discovered through obscure means:
• The Hexbrides were once mortal sisters. To prolong their lives, the Hexbrides undertook an unholy rite that bound each of them to a demon lord and transformed them into undead creatures.
• They are not truly immortal; each requires a specific kind of blood to sustain her prolonged existence.
• Each sister is cloaked in a powerful illusion that grants her a beautiful form. If the veil of glamour is pierced, their corruption and rot is revealed.
• The Hexbrides don corpsepaint—grim black and white makeup that evokes a sinister aesthetic—to harness malign energies that protect them from harm.
• The Hexbrides attract depraved mortal cultists who serve them as a faithful coven. Each sister’s witchcult entices a specific kind of spiritually wounded acolyte.
• Each sister possesses her own clawed tower—a magically created spire-fortress culminating in a peak that resembles a bestial hand extending vicious talons.
• A malignant forest of dark woods grows around each Hexbride’s tower. These forests are dangerous; any journey through them is a perilous undertaking.
• All three Hexbrides are armed with fell weapons granted to them by their demonic patrons.