Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bewildering Attitudes I Have Encountered in the Wild (part 2 of god-damn)

  • Politics should be kept out of gaming, unless they are my politics in which case that's just common sense, man.
  • Yes, I know this guy lies often and forcefully, but I have no reason to believe he would lie to me.
  • The free content this company is putting out doesn't count as supporting their product. It needs to be published in a glossy hardback so I can complain about how much it costs.
  • That guy isn't a racist! I mean, yeah, he hated a lot of minorities because of their racial backgrounds, but it's not like he killed anyone!
  • I have zero experience as a lawyer or a businessman, but I feel confidant that any major RPG company or IP would be better off with me at the helm making the important decisions.