Thursday, July 13, 2017

Bewildering Attitudes I Have Encountered in the Wild (part 7 of Jeeves, show these gentlemen the door)


  • I am so surprised that WotC isn't supporting this setting that ranks low in their polls of settings that people want to see support for! 
  • Using a grid map ruins my immersion. Excuse me while I get my action figures miniatures and set up my playset Dwarven Forge.
  • I am going to phrase the reason why I play OSR games in the form of a religious conversion narrative because my preferred way to play elfgames is a load-bearing pillar of my identity as a person.
  • My small niche of the hobby has won because of X! (Footage of what was won and why this is important unavailable at this time.)
  • This character build does four fewer points of damage per round than this other build. This game is unplayable and broken!
  • I approach diagesis diagetically, which is to say, I got nothin'.