Friday, May 19, 2017

People Kicking Around in My Sandbox

Over at The Vanishing Tower blog, Jay Murphy has adapted my World Between setting for the Renaissance d100 system. I think that system is a really good fit for the campaign setting.


B. W. Mathers has been running a campaign set in my Scarabae setting. Here's an actual play report.


Mr. Mathers has also continued to do cool stuff with the Major Arcana of the Scarabae setting. Here's his take on The Fool, The Magician, and The High Priestess.


...and The Empress, The Emperor, and The Hierophant.













Information on the Courts of Swords, Cups, Coins, and Wands.



...and he rolled-up a character I hope I get to see soon in my online Scarabae games.


Check out these five islands for Scarabae.









House Stillwater, a woman-run criminal syndicate in Scarabae.







This post of mine on Sloppy XP got discussed a bit on the ggnore podcast. They agree with me because I am very correct. Now I just need to convince them that it's okay to describe combat in an rpg and that rolling to check for stuck doors is goofy and my grand work will be complete.








I think I linked this before, but G. S. Smith used my Thirteen Questions to make a City of Intrigue.