Monday, September 18, 2017

Azurth Adventures Digest

The first volume of the Azurth Adventures Digest has been released! Pdfs on drivethrurpg, hard copies available directly from the author.

I can't give you an unbiased review of the book because I did some editing work on it, but I can tell you that the adventure contained in it saved my ass a few weeks about when I ran out of prep time in my Scarabae campaign. I switched out the aesthetics to fit with what I already had mapped out, but I can also say that, as written as a place to explore, the adventure works really well and generated a great session; you can read about it here

And you don't have to take my word for it, Anne Hunter played in that session and did a great write-up of it here on her blog DIY & Dragons. I love all the commentary she has about her character's motivations and shifting emotional landscape. 

I've been super lucky to play with great people like Anne on Google+, and we're all super lucky that people like Trey are adding fun stuff to our games.