Sunday, August 9, 2026

Rate and Review: A Favor

I hate to ask people for favors, or for anything really, but if you're read and enjoyed Ornamental Women, it would help me out tremendously if you rated or reviewed my novel! You can do so on Amazon, Goodreads, and Storygraph. Or make a post on social media about it, write something up for a blog if you have one, or (most importantly) recommend it to someone you think would like it. I'm an independent author with no writing community or industry ties, so word of mouth is all I've got.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has already rated, reviewed, reposted, read, and promoted my work. It truly means a lot to me. Response has been positive, but I'd still love to reach more readers--and for that, I need your help.

The first few reviews of Ornamental Women are in, and it's been pretty great thus far. Eight five-star ratings on Amazon at the moment:


 And people have been saying some really kind things about the book:




 
  
 
Additionally, it looks like people who had fun with Ornamental Women have really good taste in fiction; what an august company to be a part of!
 
 
Of course, if you haven't bought a copy yet...you can get Ornamental Women here.