Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Bewildering Attitudes I've Encountered in the Wild (part 5 of to the moon, Alice!)

  • Other people's issues are just a distraction; my issues, however, are very important.
  • I don't judge a game by its rules-as-written; I judge it by the terrible house rules I've added to the game.
  • When I say "Lovecraftian" I mean "what I imagine Lovecraft's fiction to be like because I haven't read much, if any, of it." I do, however, own a Cthulhu t-shirt.
  • I HATE this game, even though it is the only game I talk about in every thread I post in at rpg.net. I don't like anything this company makes, but I follow what they put out more closely than any of their fans.
  • I have a very aggressive avatar, but will react like a sensitive hothouse flower to the smallest perceived slight.
  • You know you had a good session when no one had fun at the table. (Two days pass.) I don't understand why I can't get my gaming group together to play again!